Tuesday, September 20, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016 is here!

Ever dream of writing a novel? Do you have ideas and characters running around in your head, and you'd love to actually put them into a book?

National Novel Writing Month is here! Well, prep time is here. NaNoWriMo is actually the entire month of November, but if writing a novel is on your bucket list, do it this year!

Come join me (You can hook up with me as a writing buddy on the NaNo website, find me as JennBradshaw) on NaNoWriMo for peptalks, cheering and progress reports as the month goes along. You can also find me in Second Life, where I've partnered with another author buddy for virtual write-ins with the group "NaNoWriMo Obsession". Come check us out if you happen to be in-world.

For more inspiration and progress updates as I warm up and get ready for NaNo, you can check out my other blog on creativity at Sage Wolfsong Creations. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment